Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

It has been weeks since I've done a TT (Trendy Tuesday). And, as always, I'm excited to share! So, here goes....

How would you feel about putting a pair of PATENT tennies on your toes. Yes, that's right, I said PATENT tennies. If you've been following my blog you'll know that I have a fetish with all things PATENT. Those who don't care for PATENT, I'll never understand (j/k!).

Today's trend comes to us from the creative world of Boden. Even though I have yet to actually order something from this company, I absolutely adore turning the brightly colored pages of the catalog. The clothing is like eye candy and their accessories are delicious. And these patent babies just might be tempting enough for me to actually place an order. Dress em up, dress em down, pair with a skirt and knee socks or a simple pair of jeans, I truly believe that any princess would look absolutely funkerrificly dazzling in a pair of these shoes. Not to mention the COMFORT factor involved!

Peek, look, stare, covet, WISH, want, need (ya right!), adore, enjoy, BUY:D THESE. However, I cannot tell a lie. I may be passionate for PATENT but I'm a sucker for polka dots! Killer cuteness!

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday. Wear something TRENDY!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally buy those in green! You know how I love green shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete