Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Wardrobe

This one watches, learns, and asks for fashion advice.

 This one doesn't want anything to do with anyone's fashion opinion.
(Yes, that is really what he wore to church.)

This one is 11. Enough said.
He pretends to not care what he looks like but
 why else would he change his clothes to go on a
 Target run at 9:30PM?

And this one, well, she's a wild card. 
You never know what she'll come up with! 
...............................................................................................................

People say to me all the time "Only you can pull that off". And you know why I can?
Because I could care less what people think of me and my style. 
It's mine. All mine and I'm straight up proud of that.
The end.
................................................................................................................

Hope you all had a very HAPPY weekend filled with 
lots of love, naps, and thankfulness.


It's Monday. Make it a great one!


P.S. Go check out this hat. It's a goodie. Not too floppy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment